When I found this new one in the template-settings, I couldn't resist. I'm working for a publishing house this summer (editorial department, absolutely loving it, could see myself here after I graduate), and I'm a huge bibliophile as is, so I reckoned it suited.
Thoughts? Do you like it?
8 comments:
Yes :-)
I like it!
A true objective answer to this question would lie with someone who is not as enamored with the printed book as, say, any of your friends.
Trufax, lady
That is to say, yes, ME LIKEY.
But....how can there be an objective answer to "do you like it?" :-)
And yes, I am guessing that all of Sarah's friends are total nerds...
Are you saying that I can't make friends with normal people, Lewis? :P
(But I do agree, by the dictates of logic, there can be no objective answer to "Do you like it?")
EVERYTHING IS ARGUABLE.
>_>
If this is along the lines of "all things are relative"...
Physical relativity is a demonstrated truth. Moral relativity, however... that's more of a grey area.
Post a Comment